Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Make new friends, but keep the old...

Those are silver, these are gold.

I graduated from high school a long time ago and I had three girls in my class whom I was and am still very close to in terms of friendship. We haven't been able to do very much together or see each other as often as we like, but today, they came over to my house to eat lunch. And, before we knew it, it was after five and everyone had to leave to go home to tend to husbands and babies.

But, it was good to see that when you are truly friends, you can pick up right where you left off and still be as close as you once were. I'm thankful for the gold. Always open to the silver, but I will do anything and everything for you once you're golden in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment