Total Pageviews

Friday, August 3, 2012

Wallyball

My body is trying to send me a message. I am too old and out of shape to be out on a wallyball court with a bunch of high school and college aged children. But, my brain tells me that if I will just push through another few weeks, I will be able to hold my own. What I mean by hold my own is hit the ball at least 75% of the time and not close my eyes while doing so. (Aim high, right?)

So, why is a thirty something year old out playing sports with people a decade younger you might be asking...interesting story. I will let you know the outcome in a few weeks.

In other news, Elliott and Jackson are both still under the weather and I am beginning to feel a little scratchiness in my throat as well, but Mom doesn't have time to be sick so we're just going to push through. I am scanning pictures of my baby brother while the boys nap. After they wake, we'll head out to my mom's house for a few hours. Then, back into town so I can meet up with one of my friends for dinner - she also happens to be my OB so it is going to be very nice to see her outside of me having a baby. Tomorrow, I am headed to Elk City for a funeral. One of my sweet friends lost her mother to lymphoma on Wednesday morning after a year long battle. Praying for their family and asking for the Lord to bring peace to their hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment