Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Rounding the corner!

So pleased to report that Jack slept through from 7:30pm to 8am! He is much better this morning...as evidenced by the entire bottle of Comet he sprinkled all over the bathroom while I was in the shower! Oh well. I would rather have him feeling well and getting into little boy mischief as opposed to him not feeling well. He is sitting on his blanket at my feet playing with his meercat. We are watching the cycling at the Olympics at the moment and he turned around and said, "Guy. Bicycle. Going to May May's house." I do love how his mind processes things.

Elliott was only pretending to sleep through the night...well played, son. Well played. I fell for it hook, line, and sinker! Last night, he was back to his usual 1:45am, 4:30am, 6:30am. I am going to try a double feeding tonight before bed to see if I can get him full enough to skip the 1:45am. He will not eat cereal. We have tried and tried. He seems to dislike the texture.

My brother and his special friend are coming over for lunch today. I am excited, but I also want to be very mindful for what I say and do. Wanting to be an encouragement! Speaking of which, I had better get this laundry folded and put away. And I still need to go vacuum up the stray flecks of Comet.

1 comment:

  1. While in the mountains, I saw a friend of mine who has two little boys. I have to tell you about the younger boys bike. It was so cool. Catch you at church.

    ReplyDelete